This is a omniblog that will cover a wide variety of topics ranging from education, disabilities, finance, and alternative health to aesthetics and human potential. These topics encompass the range of activities covered by the Enabling Support Foundation (www.enabling.org)

Sunday, January 25, 2009

A open discussion on option trading

Based on some questions I had on my last Blog on buying a Call, I decided to start a discussion on the Forum of the Enabling Support Foundation. If you want to learn about option trading in a low key format, join us.

http://www.enabling.org/drupal/forum/21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a retired research neuropsychologist who is now CEO of the Enabling Support Foundation, a non-profit with a mission aimed at Education and at Persons with Disabilities.